General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – May 2018.
We inform you that the personal data of our customers will be processed in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while respecting the obligations and guarantees established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Responsible: NKD EVENTS, e-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose of processing: we process the information that you send to us for the purpose of providing you with the requested service, sending you messages concerning the services offered, the products purchased or similar as well as to produce the invoice for it.
- Origin and category of data processed: the personal data that we will process are your identification data that you provide to us via the registration form that you will find on our site.
- Retention time: the data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the period corresponding to legal obligations.
- Authentication: we process your data only if we have your free and informed consent, and always in accordance with the purposes described.
- Recipients: we will not transfer the data you provide to us to third parties except where there is a legal obligation.
If to carry out the necessary functions mentioned for the provision of services, your data may be processed by third parties who will be responsible for the processing and who will be obliged to meet their legal obligations as data controller, to preserve confidentiality as well as the secrecy of information.
- Rights: You own the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data
- Right to request rectification or deletion
- Right to request limitation or opposition to your processing
- Right to data portability
- Revocation of consent given